Jennifer Houle Goldman
Administers budgetary and financial functions including annual reports and strategic financial plans in addition to daily record keeping. Coordinates events including weekly seminars as well as frequent conferences, works-in-progress talks, lectures and receptions. Advocates for domestic and international Visiting Fellows. Oversees all PR and publicity materials as well as website maintenance.
- Master’s degree in Non-profit Public Relations, Rowan University
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts (writing/theater), Ramapo College
- Manager’s certificate, Princeton University
16 years of service at PU
Interests and Volunteer Experience
Interests include yoga, hiking, arts and crafts, photography, animal rescue, and backyard farming. Extensive volunteer experience on campus and in the community, including:
- WXPN Radio
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK)
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Appel Farms Music Venue
On-Campus Civic Activities
- Co-organized conferences for Academic Managers.
- Organizes on campus yoga program in which the Fellows, History Dept Staff, and Faculty participate.
- Member of Academic Manager's Volunteer Subcommittee. Bridges campus community with volunteer opportunities.
Originally from Amherst, Massachusetts. Raised in Amherst and later in Potomac, Maryland. Is a New Jersey enthusiast.