HOS Senior Thesis
The thesis is the capstone experience at Princeton, and history of science concentrators have written prize-winning theses on a wide range of different sciences, in many different times and places.
- "A Bundle of Sadness: Medicalization of Postpartum Depression"
- "A Double-Edged Thermometer: Mass Media's Depiction of Climate Change and Global Warming in the United States, 1988 to 2000"
- "Do Androids Dream of Electric Programmers? Popular Imagination and the Rise of Corporate Artificial Intelligence"
- "'We Have Lift-off!: How the United States Government Shaped the Private Rocket Launch Industry Post 1984"
- "Reinventing Trust Without Authority: Philosophies of Cryptography and Decentralization"
- "A Tale of Two Hemisphere: Split-Brain Research and the Popularization of Science"
- "No Country for Dead Men: Spanish Influenza, Mass Fatality Management and American Death Care Industries, 1918-1965"
- "American Masculinity 1920-1960: How Music Reflects Changes in Gender Norms"