How to Declare
Sign-In Information for Class of 2020
The History Department's Open House will be held on Wednesday, April 4th in Dickinson 210 from 3:30 to 4:30.
1. Make an appointment to meet with one of the designated History advisers on the Web Appointment Scheduling Engine (WASE). It is acceptable to have this appointment prior to declaring your concentration.
2. Indicate your concentration on the Registrar's website April 5-24.
3. Bring to your appointment:
- Internal transcript which can be obtained via TigerHub (https://registrar.princeton.edu/tigerhub/)
- List of History courses taken to date
- Proposed Fall 2018 course schedule (using the Course Enrollment Worksheet)
4. All History Juniors must take HIS 400 Jr Seminar Fall 2018. View descriptions of seminar choices HERE. You won't be able to enroll in HIS 400 until you have declared your concentration; seminar sizes will be limited.
If you have any questions or if you need to schedule an appointment outside of the established times, feel free to contact History's Undergraduate Program Assistant, Judie Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org). Welcome to History!