How to Declare
Sign-In Information for Class of 2019
The History Department's Open House will be held on Monday, April 3rd in 120 Lewis Library from 3:30 to 4:30.
1. Make an appointment to meet with one of the designated History advisers at https://wass.princeton.edu/pages/viewcalendar.page.php?makeapp=1&cal_id=... . It is acceptable to have this appointment prior to declaring your concentration. If you do meet prior to officially declaring your concentration, please complete the Pre-Concentration Advising Form on TigerHub. Doing so will release your course history to the faculty member advising you.
2. Indicate your concentration on the Registrar's website April 17-25.
3. Bring to your appointment:
- Internal transcript which can be obtained via TigerHub (https://registrar.princeton.edu/tigerhub/)
- List of History courses taken to date
- Proposed Fall 2017 course schedule (using the Course Enrollment Worksheet)
4. All History Juniors must take HIS 400 Jr Seminar fall 2017. View descriptions of seminar choices HERE. You won't be able to enroll in HIS 400 until you have declared your concentration; seminar sizes will be limited.
5. Students interested in History of Science should make their appointments with Professor Dlamini or Dun.
If you have any questions or if you need to schedule an appointment outside of the established times, feel free to contact History's Undergraduate Program Administrator, Etta Recke (email@example.com). Welcome to History!