How to Declare
Sign-In Information for Class of 2021
The History Department's Open House will be held on Monday, April 1st in Dickinson Hall 211 from 4:30 - 6:00pm - Pizza will be available!
1. Make an appointment to meet with one of the designated History advisers on the Web Appointment Scheduling Engine (WASE). (Look for "History Sign Up 2019.") Appointment blocks will be available throughout April to meet with History advisers.
2. Bring to your appointment:
- Internal transcript which can be obtained via TigerHub (https://registrar.princeton.edu/tigerhub/)
- List of History courses taken to date
- Proposed Fall 2019 course schedule (using the Course Enrollment Worksheet )
3. Indicate your concentration on the Registrar's website April 4-22.
4. All History Juniors must take HIS 400 Jr Seminar Fall 2019. View descriptions of seminar choices here. You won't be able to enroll in HIS 400 until you have declared your concentration; seminar sizes are limited.
If you have any questions or if you need to schedule an appointment outside of the established times, feel free to contact History's Undergraduate Program Administrator scroll down here, Judie Miller (email@example.com). Welcome to History!