Summer/Outside Course Approval for Non-Majors

Eleanor HubbardContact Professor Eleanor Hubbard
G-28 Dickinson Hall

In order for an outside course to be approved, it needs to be equivalent in quality and intensity to what we offer at Princeton. This means the instructor(s) should at least have a Ph.D. All reading and written assignments, as well as the mode of evaluation, should be similar to a Princeton HIS course. They cannot be based alone, or even primarily, on a textbook and lectures. In order to determine that, Professor Hubbard needs a complete syllabus of the course (an older version of the same course is acceptable).