Special Projects

The Center for Collaborative History (CCH), established in 2007, serves as the special activities funding arm of the Department of History, including the Shelby Cullom Davis Center for Historical Studies. It oversees the department’s many working groups; supports faculty members who are working together on research projects, conferences, and symposia; provides a home for large collaborative research grants from external sources; and coordinates and monitors collaborative projects with other academic institutions both domestic and international.
 
The Center for Collaborative History also serves as the communications hub for the Department of History which includes the production of the weekly e-newsletter, social media efforts, faculty announcements, and managing the department’s various mailing lists.

Director, Center for Collaborative History

Kevin M. Kruse
215 Dickinson Hall
609-258-1734
kkruse@princeton.edu