[CANCELED] History Writing Group - Fridays in Dickinson 230
This event series has been canceled.
History Writing Group (HWG) is an open forum for juniors and seniors to:
- Discuss specific issues that you might be having in the writing process;
- Talk about where you need to be in that process (and how you can catch up);
- Review departmental policies and procedures regarding research and citations;
- Workshop parts of your independent work that you've already written;
- Listen to the concerns of your fellow writers, or;
- Have a quiet space in which to write.
This year's History Writing Adviser is Abigail Sargent (ams5@).
The History Writing Group meets Mondays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm and Fridays from 3:00pm to 5:00pm in Dickinson 230 except for the week of Spring Break.