History Writing Group - CANCELED
History Writing Group (HWG) is an open forum for juniors and seniors to:
- Discuss specific issues that you might be having in the writing process;
- Talk about where you need to be in that process (and how you can catch up);
- Review departmental policies and procedures regarding research and citations;
- Workshop parts of your independent work that you've already written;
- Listen to the concerns of your fellow writers, or;
- Have a quiet space in which to write.
This year's History Writing Adviser is Abigail Sargent (ams5@).
The History Writing Group meets most Tuesdays from 5:00pm to 7:00pm in Dickinson 230 and most Fridays from 2:00pm to 4:00pm in Dickinson 207.