Jennifer Houle Goldman
- Performs all non-academic functions of the Davis Center and acts as point-of-contact for up to eight Visiting Fellows per year. Supports the Davis Center Director. Manages front and back office operations.
- Responsible for budgetary and financial functions including monthly budget reports and the financial record keeping through University business systems. Executes accounting functions including account payables and receivables.
- Completes Fellowship appointment paperwork. Assists with housing and relocation of Visiting Fellows.
- Oversees events including weekly seminars, conferences, works-in-progress talks, lectures, workshops, meetings, receptions and related meals.
- Updates publications and places advertisements in University and off-campus publications and colloquia. Responsible for promotional materials and public relations functions. Manages departmental webpage, internal calendars, and outside scheduling.
- Coordinates undergraduate prize funding for three yearly scholarship awards. Awards funding through University application.
- Acts as advocate for Fellows and a liasion between undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, administration, visitors, and area business contacts.
- Master’s Degree in Non-profit Public Relations, Rowan University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts (writing/theater), Ramapo College
- Academic Manager’s Certificate, Princeton University
20 years of service at PU
Interests and Volunteer Experience
Interests include yoga, photography, animal rescue, backyard farming, and being a new Mom. Extensive volunteer experience on campus and in the community.
On-Campus Civic Activities
- Co-organized conferences for Academic Managers.
- Organized on campus yoga program in which the Fellows, History Dept Staff, and Faculty participated.
- Member of Academic Manager's Volunteer Subcommittee which connects the campus community to numerous volunteer opportunities and conducts frequent fundraising drives.
Originally from Amherst, Massachusetts. Raised in Amherst and later in Potomac, Maryland. Is a New Jersey enthusiast.