Kelly A. Lake
Undergraduate Program Assistant
127 Dickinson Hall
As the Undergraduate Program Assistant, Kelly Lake assists the Undergraduate Program Administrator, Judith Miller, in running the Undergraduate Program.
See Kelly Lake for assitance with:
- entering data in CIS for the CUP (Course Update Process) by Registrar Deadline;
- working with teaching faculty on their course worksheet and providing an updated proof for approval;
- making sure the course worksheet/proof is compliant with Registrar regulations;
- tracking waitlists and entering permissions;
- setting up precepts;
- requesting classroom assignments;
- preparing and distributing course promotional material;
- and many other tasks related to course preparation.