As the Graduate Program Administrator, Kristy manages the Ph.D. programs in History and History of Science and supervises the progress of enrolled students. Contact Kristy for assistance with:
- Graduate student funding for research travel, language training, and professional development
- Admissions to the Ph.D. programs in History and History of Science
- Early arrivals and summer language programs
- Student reenrollment and status changes
- Fellowship advising and coordination
- Graduate seminars, reading courses, and exchange programs
- Language examinations and general examinations
- Certified research papers
- Prospectus workshops and approval
- General inquiries related to the graduate program
Enrolled students may book meetings via Calendly.
Prior to joining the Department of History, Kristy worked in graduate admissions at Drew University from 2006-2011. After coming to Princeton, she earned the Management Development Certificate through the Office of Human Resources (2012) and is a recipient of the Tiger Award from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty (2017) and the Clio Hall Award from the Graduate School (2023).
Kristy holds a B.A. in History from Rutgers University and an M.Litt. from Drew University.